FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are you located?
- We are bicoastal with anchors in Los Angeles and Maryland.
Where is your studio located?
- Bowie, MD. Addressed is received upon booking.
Can I bring a guest to the shoot?
- At the moment, extra guests are not allowed due to COVID-19.
Is there a deposit to book?
- Yes, there is a $50 non-refundable deposit required for booking.
What happens if our session is canceled?
- Your deposit will be voided if the client cancels, but if the photographer cancels, you will be refunded via Paypal.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash or Paypal (3% fee).
How many photos will I receive from my session?
- Clients receive all the photos taken via Google Drive.
How much would it be to add an outfit to my package?
- An extra outfit is $30.
How do I view your calendar?
- After receiving your price quote, if we approve your shoot, you will be sent the link to our calendar. Please note that we only work on a month-to-month basis.
Do you creative direct?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer creative direction services!
Do you have a direct phone number I can call?
- We only communicate via email to keep a record of our communications and
to provide the best customer service.
How long will my photos be on Google Drive?
- 10 days before they are deleted and you can no longer access them.
How many times can I reschedule without penalty?
- You may reschedule twice but after the first reschedule,
we hold the right to cancel your appointment.
Do I get charged for being late?
- Yes, there is a $25 late fee after 30 minutes.
Will my appointment be extended if I'm late?
- No, your appointment would not be extended because appointments
are typically booked back-to-back.
Can I rush my turn around time on my photos?
- Yes, we have rush edit fees on the policies page.
Why is there limited availability shown on the calendar?
- Due to Jacob's academic and bicoastal schedule,
it is easier for us to book month-to-month to guarantee availability.
What are your prices?
- After filling out your inquiry form, you will be sent a price quote.
What's the typical turnaround time?
- TAT is 10-14 business days but is usually much quicker, it just depends on the volume of clientele at the time.
Do you have a drug/alcohol policy?
- Yes, all clients must arrive at their appointment sober. All clients who arrive visibly drunk, sick or smell of smoke will have their appointment canceled and/or rescheduled.
How can I reschedule my session?
- You have 72 hours to reschedule your session (without fees), and anything within that timeframe is a $30 fee. Rescheduling the day of your session is not allowed
Can I request additional edits?
- Yes, you may request additional edits but approval is not guaranteed.
Do you do event photography?
- Since we specialize in beauty and fashion work, we typically don't do event photography but depending on the request, we may make exceptions.